Digica considers Communication to be one of the biggest differentiators on how we conduct business. In a recent survey, we found that 89.2% of Digica's customers consider communication Extremely Important or Mission Critical, which is why most organizations prefer dealing with Digica.
Digica has invested heavily in our multi-faceted communications infrastructure. Customers can communicate with any Digica employee when they need to most, including:
- Telephone "Find Me" calling, based on the best IP Communications platform powered by Cisco;
- Comprehensive Email messaging based on the Enterprise Edition of Microsoft Exchange;
- Advanced Web Based communications based on the leading WebEx platform, which includes Online Meeting and Work Spaces, Online Presentations, and more;
- Instant Messaging utilizing WebEx Connect Messenger, which includes any AOL Messenger contacts;
- Research in Motion BlackBerry PDA's, including BlackBerry Messenger when on the go;
- Comprehensive Customer Portal that ties everything together, allowing customers to log in, make requests, track the progress, and see in real time what is happening* (Coming December 2010);
- Flat Management Policy – all of our customers get to know our Executives personally;
Did you know that...
Everyone at Digica has a formal education plan with quarterly achievements? All staff are required to exceed the education program that Digica invests heavily into annually, to enhance how we serve our customers.
In 2008, Digica spent approximately 10% of our gross profit on continuing education for our staff.
"Always treat the customer justly and fairly, and they will almost always reciprocate"
President and Founder